It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DNG RM Extension FMEA.js

Sean F (1.3k252162) | asked Aug 07 '18, 10:01 a.m.
edited Aug 07 '18, 10:02 a.m.
There is a useful video here demonstrating how simple DXL attribute behaviour can be recreated (with a button) in this video demonstrating a script for an FMEA example.

The script is shown in the video.

I found the video on this page

Is the script FMEA.js available for download anywhere?

I know that the more complex ASIL.js example (provided in the RM Extensions examples download) has some similar features but it is much more complicated than the FMEA.js example shown here. It would be nice to start with something simple to see how basic DXL attribute behaviour can be simulated.

Also is there any sample data for the FMEA.js example or for the ASIL.js example

5 answers

permanent link
Sean F (1.3k252162) | answered Aug 07 '18, 12:21 p.m.
I found the ASIL sample data at

The comments on the other page seem to be suggesting that the ASIL example is what is being demonstrated in the video, but I think it it is not.

The FMEA.js sample in the video is much simpler.

I would like to have a look at the FMEA.js script and sample data to run it on if it is available anywhere.

permanent link
Softacus AG (2013) | answered Aug 07 '18, 12:49 p.m.

We don't have enough points to upload it here yet but if you get no help send us a message to company email. We will send you widget files and project area template which works with this script. We use it often in demos. 

permanent link
Sean F (1.3k252162) | answered Aug 07 '18, 1:01 p.m.
^Thanks Softacus

I don't see any contact email on your profile page.

I have an email address you could send it to - DoorsXL at gmail dot com

Or if you tell me your email I can send a request through.

Would be much appreciated.

permanent link
Softacus AG (2013) | answered Aug 07 '18, 1:19 p.m.

info at softacus dot com 

permanent link
michele choban (1644) | answered Jan 02 '19, 3:37 p.m.

Softacus AG:  I too am requesting the widget files and project area template files and have sent an email to address mentioned.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.