It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Possibilities of customizing My Stuff view in RTC

vikrant kamble (1322996) | asked Aug 02 '18, 6:54 a.m.
edited Aug 02 '18, 6:57 a.m.

I wanted to understand what are the possibilities of customizing My Stuff view in RTC. We are using CLM 6.0.5 in our organization. I understand that My Stuff view will list all the open items assigned to me in all projects. This is the great feature users have been asking for a long time but it also opened many demands from users.

Some of the common use cases I have been hearing are : 
1. To add additional columns to the view
2. To create views inside My Stuff view
3. Filter items given in my stuff view based on time frame (e.g. all my open tasks for month of july, all my due tasks for month of july)

and many more...

I have been looking into My stuff view and doing things around to find out what else can be achieved out of this, one of the thing I wanted to confirm whether we can add additional columns to the My Stuff view (My answer would be no). Also custom views we create are not quite similar to planning views where users are having freedom to add and remove work item attributes as columns.

Comments
vikrant kamble commented Aug 03 '18, 6:25 a.m.

Is there a way to remove ranking of work items in my stuff view?, I have ranked work items and behavior is as expected i.e. ranked items are going up in the view but I have been unable to remove ranks of work items. 

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.