It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to solve connection problem with JTS and JAS? Error CWOAU0061E

Guido Schneider (3.4k1491115) | asked Jun 21 '18, 4:35 p.m.
retagged Aug 04 '18, 2:59 p.m. by Ken Tessier (84117)

Hello,

I started to test the V.6.0.6 upgrade. The environment is Jazz Authorization Server enabled.

So I stopped everithing and first I run a JAS upgrade with Installation manager.
After this I started JAS and JTS to have a look if all is running well with the upgraded JAS.

But unfortunately I'm not able to connect anymore with JTS to JAS. I get following error:

CWOAU0061E: The OAuth service provider could not find the client because the client name is not valid. Contact your system administrator to resolve the problem.

The JAS itself looks good. I can login with https://devclm.bt.siemens.com/oidc/endpoint/jazzop/registration and get the json.

Any idea how to solve this problem? How can I re-register JTS in JAS? How can I see what is in JAS registered at all? Is there any good documentation in deployment wiki about updating and solving issues? I have not found much which helped me in upgrading scenarios.

regards
Guido

Accepted answer

permanent link
Guido Schneider (3.4k1491115) | answered Jun 22 '18, 6:41 a.m.

I found the problem and also the information about JAS update.

Link to JAS (Jazz Authorization Server) Upgrade Doku:
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_6.0.6/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/roadmap_clm_upgrade.html

Chapter 9

What I was missing was the information, you have to copy the asDB from old installation to new after doing the Upgrade with the Installation manager

regards
Guido

Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jun 22 '18, 6:46 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Thanks Guido!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.