It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Getting error while up grading CCM using upgrade script in distributed environment.

Krunal Gaoli (671269) | asked Apr 28 '18, 7:27 a.m.

Problem description and business impact : 

Hi Team, I am performing an up-grading of CLM 602 to CLM 605 on my production environment. 

Topology: 
Distributed environment- 
1. Server 1: JTS, DCC,LQE and RS. 
2. Server 2: CCM,QM and RELM. 
3. Server 3: RM and DM. 4. Server 
4: DB2 5. Server 
5: IHS.

I have run upgrade script on server 1 and it all went fine, It JTS, DCC, LQE and RS has updated. But, When I switch to Server 2, and insert command for CCM upgrade it has given me below error:

"E:\IBM\JazzTeamServer_605\server>upgrade\ccm\ccm_upgrade.bat - oldApplicationHome "E:\IBM\JazzTeamServer\server\conf" -newJTSHome "E: \IBM\JazzTeamServer_605\serv er\conf" -updateTomcatFiles no -updateAppServerFiles no Cannot find the JTS repotools command '"E: \IBM\JazzTeamServer_605\server"\repoto ols-jts.bat'. Verify that the -newJTSHome parameter '"E: \IBM\JazzTeamServer_605\server\conf"' is pointing to the new JTS server configuration directory, for example, 'JazzIns tallRoot\server\conf' and that the -jtsContextRoot parameter 'jts' is correct. 

E:\IBM\JazzTeamServer_605\server>upgrade\ccm\ccm_upgrade.bat - oldApplicationHome "E:\IBM\JazzTeamServer\server\conf" -newJTSHome "Y:\server\conf" - updateTomcatF iles no -updateAppServerFiles no"

I have tried mounting network drive too and still getting error unable to find path specified. 

Please help me to resolve it on high priority since it is a production Environment.

Any one can help me on same?

Best Regards,
Krunal.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.