It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Custom Attributes within a Test case showing up when running a test Suite

Jeff Hoellein (1115) | asked Mar 02 '18, 5:14 p.m.

I have grouped a series of test cases within a test suite and within the test cases I have created test scripts.  When I run the test suite and select the specific test scripts to execute I want to see the test setup for each of the scripts without having to put the test setup within the script itself (Too much duplication).  The test setup maybe the same for each script so I would like to have it in place to be referenced when running the test suite manually.  Any suggestions?
I am using CLM 6.0.0.5

One answer

permanent link
Lam To (216) | answered Mar 13 '18, 4:04 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Perhaps you can use one of the pre-defined test suite section, such as 'Pre-Condition' to document the setups. However, you'll have to open the test suite in a separate browser while running the test suite. The test suite execution console doesn't show these sections. You can open an enhancement request to have the test suite execution console to display certain test suite sections, such as the 'Pre' and 'Post' Condition sections.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.