It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to create query with multiple condition

Anurag Patel (21868) | asked Feb 06 '18, 7:48 a.m.
edited Feb 07 '18, 8:18 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646)

Hi,

I want to create 1 query in RTC  CCM.
I have Task and Change Request work item.

I tried to create a query which will show :
1. List of 'Task' having the state 'New' and Creation date of Task is more than 2 day.
2. List of 'Defect' having the state 'New' and Creation date of  is more than 1  day.

How to implement this type of query in CCM. Is it possible to create.

Thanks in Advance.

One answer

permanent link
Ulf Arne Bister (1.3k413) | answered Feb 06 '18, 8:42 a.m.

Hi,

please find the information on how to create such queries in the documentation: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_6.0.5/com.ibm.team.workitem.doc/topics/t_queries_creating_web.html
or explicitely in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFcvSL8fn7A

The logic behind your query would be:
Node (OR) --> [Node (AND) Type=Task,State=New,createTime < 2 day] , --> [Node (AND) Type=Defect, State=New, createTime < 1 day]

If this helps to answer the question please mark it as accepted.

- Arne

Comments
Anurag Patel commented Feb 07 '18, 7:17 a.m.

Hi Arne,

Thank for your support.
I tried to achieve the result using above query but I didn,t get the actual result.
Also I tried to create query using SQL but in advance section of query it is showing the SPARQL Query.
How to change the Query type from SPARQL Query to SQL Query.

Thanks.

Ralph Schoon commented Feb 07 '18, 7:49 a.m. | edited Feb 07 '18, 8:20 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This is exactly the situation why it does not make sense to answer questions that don't provide the minimal information needed. The question seems to be around work item queries (just best guess because the question is so unspecific). Someone answers and the comment points to reporting now (maybe).

Please read How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers? and fix your question.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.