It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Where can I find release dates for new IBM Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters (RLIA) versions?

George Harada (32213) | asked Jan 22 '18, 9:08 p.m.

Where can I find release dates for new IBM Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters (RLIA) versions?

I'm asking because I cannot find this information in the public RLIA website, and Tasktop support nor RTC support does not have this information too.
More background:
End users are looking at Tasktop Sync adapter for JIRA/RTC
JIRA 7.6.3 is not supported in the current version of Tasktop Sync.
Tasktop Sync 4.13, coming out January 23 will support the JIRA version
The equivalent RLIA version number will be 1.2.0.5, but Tasktop support has no information about RLIA release dates
End users' JIRA upgrade is urgent and they may have a period of time when they would need to use an unsupported combination of JIRA/RLIA versions.
They need to know the release date, so that they can plan if they need to take large efforts to test the unsupported combinations (this testing is not required if the new RLIA is coming out before upgrade)

3 answers

permanent link
Kathy Parks (211) | answered Mar 13 '18, 2:33 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi,
IBM updates the RLIA-Tasktop Edition via the fixpack mechanism.    RLIA-TE version 1.2.0.4 corresponds to Tasktop Sync 4.12.   RLIA-TE 1.2.0.5 corresponds to Tasktop Sync v4.13, and so on.     The contents of the Tasktop Sync 4.x releases are primarily defect fixes, customer RFEs, and updates to stay compatible with the latest version of supported third party software.

permanent link
Beth Beese (312) | answered Jan 25 '18, 7:57 a.m.

Hi George-

All the latest iFixes are posted to Fix Central, here is a link

Does this get you the release info you are looking for? 
Let me know, I'm happy to help
-BB

Comments
Donald Nong commented Jan 25 '18, 4:23 p.m.

I believe George is talking about GA releases, not iFixes.

permanent link
George Harada (32213) | answered Jan 25 '18, 8:31 p.m.

Thank you for helping.
I was able to find the required version on this page:
https://www-945.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/swg/selectFixes?parent=ibm%7ERational&product=ibm/Rational/Rational+Lifecycle+Integration+Adapters+Tasktop+Edition&release=1.2.0.4&platform=All&function=all&source=fc

I didn't see it here before so I think it was added near the release date.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.