It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to call a status transition in direction RTC->CQ. status would be taken from RTC and adjusted in ClearQuest

Arun K Sriramaiah (3.2k23677) | asked Dec 05 '16, 9:55 a.m.
edited Dec 05 '16, 9:57 a.m.
Integration RLIA Tasktop Edition (full version in attachment) trying to connect CQ and RTC and have encountered some
problems :

- Is it possible to manually update the schema structure that Tasktop has read from the DB? Currently I have status fields in CQ that are recognized as Single Select fields and no transitions are connected to them as well as listed in CQ Schema in Tasktop. I would like to use the Status Transition Caster also for status updates in direction RTC -> CQ. Do (how do) I have to change the CQ Schema in DB or is there another workaround for this?

how to call a status transition in direction RTC->CQ. 
So that status would be taken from RTC and adjusted in ClearQuest. The "State" field in CQ is read only, so it is not possible to directly map the values. What would be the advised approach here?

One answer

permanent link
Arun K Sriramaiah (3.2k23677) | answered Dec 05 '16, 10:00 a.m.
 After some investigation, I see that there are many item types that are stateful, however, RLIA also requires the items to
be “submittable” . Looking at eg: UCMUtilityActivity , this item type is not submittable which is why it is not showing up in the list of types that can be synchronized.

You would need to make these items submittable to be able to synchronize these items.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.