It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to get modified date details if we make changes to Artifacts through Admin Screen

Krishna Veni Manukonda (1325) | asked Jan 15 '18, 8:37 p.m.
edited Jan 16 '18, 2:43 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)

If associate make changes to any attribute value within in artifact then only artifact modified date has been changing with the current date, but it's not updating if I make changes to artifacts using Admin screen. I am able to query the artifacts based on modified date but because of modified date mismatch unable to get the results correctly.

Is there a way to get the time stamp details if associates make any changes to attribute valid values through Admin screen, like what are the changes and when that happens ?

Thanks for your help!!

Comments
Donald Nong commented Jan 16 '18, 12:40 a.m.

You tagged both RTC and DNG for your question, so what artifact did you actually try to modify? Also, what is a "Admin screen"?

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 16 '18, 2:42 a.m. | edited Jan 16 '18, 2:43 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Yes, I find the question totally confusing too. It might mean someone admins e.g. enumerations in the process and whats to see the change history. Unfortunately the tagging is totally confusing, at least a third of the tags do not make sense at all and the question does not make sense without additional information and a sound description of who does what and which information would be expected where.

Krishna Veni Manukonda commented Jan 16 '18, 9:40 a.m.

Sorry for the confusion..  

Associates will modify attribute valid values in two ways:

Option1. Directly open the artifact and edit the attribute value and save it.

Option2. Manage project properties -> Attribute Data Types -> Edit the values.

My questions is if associate make the changes to artifact's attribute tagging through option1 (above mentioned) then only artifact's modified by and modified date is updating with current date and time. But if we make changes to any attribute value through option 2,i am expecting to see all artifacts which contains the modified attribute should also get updated with latest modified date but that's not happening in option 2 scenario.

So I want to get the details about related to what are change sand when that happens if associate make changes to attribute values using option2.

Thanks for your help!!

Krishna Veni Manukonda commented Jan 16 '18, 9:42 a.m.

I want to get the details about related to what are changes and when that happens if associate make changes to attribute values using option2.

Thanks for your help!!

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.