It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to create TestCaseExecutionRecord and TestResult in RQM through OSLC?

Anurag Patel (21363) | asked Dec 11 '17, 1:15 a.m.

Hi all,

I want to create TestCaseExecutionRecord and TestResult in RQM through OSLC. I have successfully created TestCase through OSLC. But not succeed to create TestCaseExecutionRecord and TestResult. I am new to this tool so I do not have idea even Is it possible or not. Please suggest me solution 

One answer

permanent link
abhishek gour (3812) | answered Dec 11 '17, 8:31 a.m.

You can create TestCaseExecutionRecord in RQM via OSLC. Please go through the OSLC version 2 spec at this location - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/QmSpecificationV2#Resource_TestExecutionRecord. The specification link given above provides examples of resource shapes and capabilities. 

If you have question about how other artifacts are created via OSLC ( PUT vs POST ) - you could follow following jazz.net post - which provides several aspects of trying out creating the test artifact via OSLC. 

I hope this helps. 
Thanks,
Abhishek

Comments
Anurag Patel commented Dec 11 '17, 11:34 a.m.

Thanks @Abhishek gour for your valuable help. I read this document but did not get clear idea about code. Simply create test case through OSLC but in case of TCER I failed. Can you please help me with code snippet if you have.

Anurag Patel commented Dec 12 '17, 1:05 a.m.

@Abhishek gour I read document does not get clear idea of What steps and procedure should follow when creating TestResult and TCER in RQM. Can you please provide steps or code snippet for same. This will help me alot 

abhishek gour commented Dec 25 '17, 2:25 a.m.
Hi Anurag,

Are you using ecplise lyo ( developing any java based tool for this purpose? ) for the same or you are using your OSLC queries via some sort of poster tool based on web browser or stand alone?

Anurag Patel commented Jan 08 '18, 4:57 a.m.

Hi abhishek gour thanks for reply but my requirement is create TCER through OSLC code not through POSTER tool. Can you olease look into this

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.