It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

In RTC v 6.0.3, is there a way to change user story template to automatically include approval?

Stephanie Goddard (111) | asked Nov 21 '17, 11:34 p.m.

In RTC v 6.0.3, how can I change user story template to automatically include approval?

2 answers

permanent link
Stephen Woo (96110) | answered Nov 22 '17, 12:35 a.m.
Hi Stephanie,
I may or may not have the correct answer for you. Is it possible for you to send me an e-mail so I can send you a screenshot? I just recently started to participate in jazz.net so I don't have enough reputation points to post an image. My e-mail is Stephen.k.woo@intel.com
1) go to admin pull-down and select manage this project area
2) select work items
3) select editor presentations
4) select story
5) add section for approval (actually it seems that 6.0.5 sandbox out-of-the-box has approval section already
Hopefully I may have answered your question. Good luck. Have a good day.
swoo

Comments
Stephen Woo commented Nov 22 '17, 12:46 a.m. | edited Nov 22 '17, 12:47 a.m.

I'm an idiot. I'm a photographer. I could easily post my photos to so many places. Ha ha ha. Here is the screenshot on my photos.google.com

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Nov 22 '17, 1:33 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

As far as I know there is no way to automatically create approvals in work-items with a template. Assuming that is the question.

There are ways to add custom behavior e.g. as shown in https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/a-create-approval-work-item-save-participant/

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.