It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

When i try to accept incoming changes its show pop, component is diconnected changes may not load in sandbox

Gagan Kumar (53278) | asked Nov 07 '17, 8:37 a.m.

I have integrate the component with team areas

When i try to accept incoming changes its how popup component is disconnected changes may not load in sandbox

I saw some solution that share project from project explorer
But i have not seen any project or component in proje t explorer

Please suggest any solution 

Comments
Gagan Kumar commented Nov 07 '17, 12:23 p.m. | edited Nov 07 '17, 4:11 p.m.

I am not able to accept incoming changes

Its show error msg component is disconnected

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Nov 07 '17, 10:21 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Sorry, but it is pretty much impossible for me to follow your questions. I would suggest to read

https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Deployment/RTCProcessFundamentals#Source_Control_Fundamentals

The go to the bottom of the page and follow the SCM specific links to the articles that explain RTC SCM in addition.

Comments
Gagan Kumar commented Nov 07 '17, 1:02 p.m.

Hi Ralph 

The link you send, that is not relevant link for my question

my question is same as this question , given in link

Ralph Schoon commented Nov 08 '17, 2:33 a.m.

You are saying you post duplicate questions?

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Nov 07 '17, 5:05 p.m.
edited Nov 08 '17, 4:26 a.m.

Note that as indicated in question 171677, "component is disconnected" warning actually means "component is not loaded".  

This is just a warning telling you that if you accept these changes, you will not see any changes in your sandbox, because that component is not loaded.
If you don't want that component to be loaded (and there are good reasons to keep some components unloaded if they have lots of files in them that you are not currently interested in), then you would just tell it to go ahead and accept the changes into the repository workspace.
If you want those component to be loaded, cancel the accept, load the component, and then redo the accept.

Note: Like Ralph, I did not understand what "I have integrate the component with team areas" means.   If that is relevant to your question, please try to explain.

Comments
Gagan Kumar commented Nov 12 '17, 1:09 p.m.

I integrated the teamarea with components after that this problem accure of "disconnect component" warning message 

Geoffrey Clemm commented Nov 12 '17, 4:11 p.m.

We would need more of an explanation ... what does "integrate the team area with components" mean?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.