Will CLM 6.0.3 works using Websphere 8.5.5.10 trial version after 60 days of validity
I am setting up a test environment. Plan is to install Websphere 8.5.5.10 trail version on Windows 2012 R2 server. Install all CLM applications and use trial license. Later I will be using valid CLM floating license.
My query is will CLM application runs as normal on Websphere 8.5.5.10 trial version that is installed initially. Or do I need to perform fresh install of Websphere downloading the package from Passport Advantage?
One answer
CLM Application will run as normal whether its trial or fully licensed. You are not supposed to install it as a fresh copy.
Your scenario will be like given below.
1. Installing WAS and Deploying CLM Applications
2. Run JTS Setup by activating trial Licenses
3. After 60 days you will upload or point to purchased floating licenses.
4. Application will start working as full version with purchased pointed licenses.
If you find the answer helpful please mark it as correct.