Neeed help with RQM utility tool version 6.0
Hi I am trying to do a RQM project copy to new server. I am using the RQM utility 6.0 from the RQM extra software for it. I followed the instructions and I downloaded the software and ran the command in linux system.
java -jar RQMCopyUtility.jar -s=https://serverurl/jazz/admin#action=com.ibm.team.process. editProjectArea&itemId=_XCYIScOmEeKmzJJ53fVTNg/resources/projectname -us=sxxxxxxx@xx.xxx.com -pws=<passwd> -d=https://server: xxxxx/qm/web#action=jazz.viewPage&id=com.ibm.team.process. projectAreaList/resources/projectname -ud=sxxxxxx@xx.xxx.com - pwd=<passwd>
I am getting the error Command not found.
com.ibm.rqm.ct.util.Logger logError SEVERE: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: usernameSource is required for this command Disconnecting from the source IBM Rational Quality Manager server.
I checked the username, it is correct
Any suggestions
Thanks
Sasi-
Accepted answer
Hi, Sasi
According the readme, Source and Destination URL seem to be wrong.
-sourceURL=<URL>
The "source" of the copy: a fully specified RQM server URL that includes the full services URL and Project Area.
The URL should be of the pattern: https://<server>:<port>/<context>/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/<Project Name>
Note: you must use the project alias name if you have renamed your project area. The project alias name is the original name of the project.
you may just copy the URL from the web browser in your testing which does not match what is required.
it should be something like:
https://localhost:9443/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/JKE+Banking+%28Quality+Management%29
To check if the project alias is correct, you can run
https://<server>:<port>/<context>/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/projects
on the web to find it.
The same applies to destination URL. I hope this helps.
Comments
2 other answers
Hi Paul,
This is the command i did : java -jar -Xmx8g RQMCopyUtility.jar -s=https://sourceurl/jazz/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/SVT_DevopsPlatform -us=userid -pws=xxx -d=https://destination url/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/SVT_DevopsPlatform -ud=userid -pwd=xxx -f -l=importlog.txt
I have rerun the utility and here is the new log I am seeing. This keeps repeating, for each attachment and the project has around 10K attachments and run time like more than 12 hours.
Nov 10, 2017 11:06:00 AM com.ibm.rqm.ct.util.Logger logInfo
INFO: Attempting to create SSL_TLS context
Nov 10, 2017 11:06:03 AM com.ibm.rqm.ct.util.Logger logInfo
INFO: Starting processing of artifact type: attachment
Nov 10, 2017 11:06:03 AM com.ibm.rqm.ct.util.Logger logInfo
INFO: Reading feed for artifact type: attachment
Nov 10, 2017 11:08:37 AM com.ibm.rqm.ct.util.Logger logInfo
INFO: Done reading feed for artifact type: attachment
Nov 10, 2017 11:08:37 AM com.ibm.rqm.ct.util.Logger logInfo
INFO: Starting: attachment urn:com.ibm.rqm:attachment:1
Nov 10, 2017 11:08:37 AM com.ibm.rqm.ct.util.Logger logInfo
INFO: Error received: 400, retry #: 0
Nov 10, 2017 11:08:41 AM com.ibm.rqm.ct.util.Logger logInfo
INFO: Error received: 400, retry #: 1
Nov 10, 2017 11:08:44 AM com.ibm.rqm.ct.util.Logger logError
SEVERE: RestException executing: PUT File Artifact, RC: 400, message: Error 400: SRVE0295E: Error reported: 400
Nov 10, 2017 11:08:44 AM com.ibm.rqm.ct.util.Logger logInfo
INFO: Finishing: attachment urn:com.ibm.rqm:attachment:1
Nov 10, 2017 11:08:44 AM com.ibm.rqm.ct.util.Logger logInfo
Comments
Donald Nong
Oct 17 '17, 2:44 a.m.