It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to run Quickplanner in an own liberty profile than in the CCM profile?

Guido Schneider (3.4k1486115) | asked Sep 07 '17, 2:44 p.m.
edited Sep 10 '17, 12:03 p.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)

Hello,

I would like to deploy the Quick Planner (Next) in an isolated own Liberty profile, than in the CCM profile as some sort of "Standalone App", but connected to the CCM.

Theoretically this should be possible. QP is developed separately and just integrated. I assume the connection between QP and CCM is REST/OSLC only.

My use-case is: I like to build a Quickplaner server within the Extranet, accessible for Mobile deviced. But the rest of CCM should only be available for Intranet Users. The connection between QP and CCM should be only port 443.

regards
Guido

Comments
Lukas Steiger commented Sep 10 '17, 10:02 a.m.

Interesting use case, sounds like a good balance between a good protection from anĀ  information security perspective and todays needs of a connected society.

I would assume that having only QP accessible from the extranet seems not to be enough for such a setup, as QP delegates auth to CCM and your CCM instance would not be available to the extranet user.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.