It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

pending changes of a stream using RTC command line

Pavitra Chitikela (15212) | asked Aug 16 '17, 5:13 a.m.

Hi,

Can anyone suggest how to get the pending changes of a particular stream using the command line option in Rational Team concert.

Thanks&Regards,
Pavitra

Accepted answer

permanent link
Shashikant Padur (4.3k27) | answered Aug 16 '17, 6:19 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Aug 16 '17, 6:20 a.m.

'scm show status' or 'scm show pc'.

I am assuming you have installed the scm cli client. Run 'scm help' to see all the commands. You can run 'scm help show status' to show help for the command.

David Lafreniere selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Pavitra Chitikela commented Aug 16 '17, 9:42 p.m.

Hi Shashikant,

As per my knowledge,command "scm show status"  shows only the pending changes of a loaded repository workspace but I want pending changes of a stream.For example, I have 2 different streams and stream 1 is flow target to stream 2. I have created a repository workspace to stream 1, done some changes and delivered to stream. In this case as stream 1 is flow target to stream 2, in RTC client pending changes view I can see that there are pending changes for these streams. In the same way, is there any command to check using command line option.
Thanks in advance!

Shashikant Padur commented Aug 16 '17, 11:45 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

There is no support to track remote workspaces or streams. If you need this support please comment on the following workitem: https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=218637

Pavitra Chitikela commented Aug 20 '17, 10:32 p.m.

okay thanks for the information. Will do that

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.