It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error while running jbe,sh command in the Qshell

Arumugaraj swamynathan (13111) | asked Aug 09 '17, 12:26 a.m.
edited Aug 09 '17, 1:46 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646)

Hi all,

I am unable to run the jbe.sh command in the Qshell as it fails and result in consuming more ASP value.For example i'm trying to run the command to create password files by the command "jbe.sh createPasswordFile /home/pass.txt".How can i resolve this error.My build system toolkit version is v6.0.4

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Aug 09 '17, 1:43 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

You should definitely read How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers? and update your question with at least a little bit useful information about the error.

Arumugaraj swamynathan commented Aug 09 '17, 2:29 a.m.

Hi Ralph,

Sorry for the inconvenience,I'm using Build system tookit on IBM i version 6.0.4 and i have installed RTC in windows version 6.0.1.I have created a build definition and connect this toolkit with that and requesting a build it results in error password file missing.So i refer the below link to create password file.

They mentioned to run the command to create password file.When i run the command it gives no response and reaches system ASP value to 100% made server failure.It automatically created 10,000 jobs.
Can you please guide me to why i'm getting this problem.Do i want to configure jbe.sh file or not.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.