It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

lscm history seems limited to 100 changes regardless of the --maximum argument

T C (112) | asked Aug 06 '17, 10:46 p.m.

I believe this is a bug with version 4.03 and has been resolved:

HOWEVER, I am working with a customer on verison 4.03 with no ability to upgrade or update, what are my options for retrieving more history data?  Does  lscm history have a timestamp or date parameter where I can sequentially retrieve logs of 100 units of history, one by one, by referencing the date of the last item in the log?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Shashikant Padur (4.2k27) | answered Aug 07 '17, 11:12 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Aug 07 '17, 11:13 p.m.

The history command does not have a timestamp filter. You could use the 'list changesets' command to retrieve the change sets of a workspace/component based on --created-before and/or --created-after options. There are other filters available, refer to the help of the command for more details.

David Lafreniere selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
T C commented Aug 14 '17, 3:30 a.m. | edited Aug 23 '17, 11:31 p.m.

Thank you for th answer Shashikant,

However, the output does not display and changes block data (I am outputting as json if that matters).  The normal lscm history command has a changes block.

Is there a parameter that will show the changes.

Shashikant Padur commented Aug 16 '17, 4:33 a.m. | edited Aug 16 '17, 4:36 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

No, the "list changeset" command does not have an option to list the changes of a change set. You could use "list changes <changeset_uuid>" command to list the changes of a change set.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.