It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Errors while importing test cases to RQM using RQMExcelImporter

Mohit Gautam (113) | asked Jul 28 '17, 3:36 a.m.

While importing the test cases in RQM i've been getting some errors, sometimes the import is successful and sometimes i get following errors;

1. Startindex cannot be less than zero. Parameter name :startindex
2. Requested Clipboard operation did not succeed
3. Object reference not set to instance of an object

This behavior is coming out to be totally random.

Comments
Donald Nong commented Jul 28 '17, 4:44 a.m.

You just made a statement, not asked a question. If you want to know the root cause and a solution, you'd better contact Support as the information you provided here is way too limited.

2 answers

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Aug 02 '17, 8:11 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

As Don noted, we will need you to be a bit more specific regarding the issue you are encountering in order to assist you in this forum

<o:p> </o:p>

Alternatively, you can open a ticket with the support team and they can assist you as well  <o:p> </o:p>

Comments
Mohit Gautam commented Aug 02 '17, 8:56 a.m.

Thanks Ara for the reply. However I find found the solution. We have to close all the Microsoft applications (Outlook, Skype, some other MS Office file etc). Only the file which you have to Import the test to RQM should be open. .

permanent link
Mohit Gautam (113) | answered Aug 02 '17, 8:54 a.m.

Maybe the problem was related to the System threads or process
So i closed all the application (Outlook,Skype, Chrome etc)and it worked somehow.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.