It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RM Selection Dialog is empty

Aritz Caballero (111) | asked Jul 14 '17, 5:49 a.m.

Hi everyone,

after adding an OSLC provider that I have implemented like "Friend(Outbound)" in jts of Doors NG, I try to add a link to an artifact of the OSLC provider, but the RM Selection Dialog is empty.

Does anybody know why it happends?

Comments
Bas Bekker commented Jul 14 '17, 11:38 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Aritz, it's not totally clear what you are trying to do. Are you trying to add a link from your application to RM or the other way around?
Also not sure what the meaning of the URL in you messages is. Please elaborate with more detail.

One answer

permanent link
Aritz Caballero (111) | answered Jul 17 '17, 2:56 a.m.

Hi Bas,

Yes, it is the other way around. I have implemented my own OSLC provider which has its own selection dialog. After successfully addind MY provider to DOORS NG RM as friend, I try to link a DOORS NG RM Artifact to my own OSLC resource (link type is References). Next Gen RM is meant to embbed MY Provider's selection dialog (delegated UI) into its browser as an iframe as OSLC CORE specifies. But this browser appears empty. My provider's web application works with HTTP, and my guess is that NEXT GEN only accepts secure connections via HTTPS. Not sure though.Thanks for the reply!

Aritz

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.