It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM Installation on SLES10

Peter Dimitrov (5131) | asked Sep 18 '09, 9:35 a.m.
Hi again,

I've tried to install RQM by following the installation instructions of the online help. I downloaded RQM-Standard-2.0-Disk1.zip, RQM-Standard-2.0-Disk2.zip and RTC-Eclipse-Client-2.0iFix1-Linux32-Local.zip. All tools seems to be installed perfectly. However the next step would be to configure the Jazz Team Server by running the Jazz Team Server Setup wizard. I found out that I need to download a separate package called Foundation-Server-1.0-Linux32.zip. I started it by executing the script "server.startup", and managed to navigate firefox to the login page. Now I'm stuck because I don't know the default login name and password, if there is any. Did I miss something? What should I do next? Thanks in advance!

BR, Peter

2 answers

permanent link
Peter Dimitrov (5131) | answered Sep 18 '09, 9:39 a.m.
Just found it: ADMIN/ADMIN!

Hi again,

I've tried to install RQM by following the installation instructions of the online help. I downloaded RQM-Standard-2.0-Disk1.zip, RQM-Standard-2.0-Disk2.zip and RTC-Eclipse-Client-2.0iFix1-Linux32-Local.zip. All tools seems to be installed perfectly. However the next step would be to configure the Jazz Team Server by running the Jazz Team Server Setup wizard. I found out that I need to download a separate package called Foundation-Server-1.0-Linux32.zip. I started it by executing the script "server.startup", and managed to navigate firefox to the login page. Now I'm stuck because I don't know the default login name and password, if there is any. Did I miss something? What should I do next? Thanks in advance!

BR, Peter

permanent link
Peter Dimitrov (5131) | answered Sep 18 '09, 10:05 a.m.
Next question: after the initial setup of the Jazz Team Server, I couldn't create a new Project Area because I could not save it. Then I discovered in the header line that "Your Trial License has expired." I expected that I will have 60 days for trial! What should I do next? :)
Thanks!

BR, Peter

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.