It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to Change the Product Owner of my Project Area

Sean Forbes (111) | asked Jun 15 '17, 5:07 p.m.

The person who is the Product Owner is leaving the company. What is the process for changing the Project Owner.

Comments
Don Yang commented Jun 15 '17, 7:56 p.m.

Where do you see the current project owner(what kind of owner do you mean here)?
what is your RTC version?

Sean Forbes commented Jun 16 '17, 1:17 p.m.

The issue is actually a process at IBM question. I did not clue into the fact that this forum was for RTC the product rather than RTC at IBM.  If someone at IBM who sees this question and knows the answer can ping me on Sametime, that would be great.

Ralph Schoon commented Jun 19 '17, 5:11 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

How would anyone know the repository you are talking about? We have hundreds of RTC servers up and running in IBM.
Consider to talk to your pears, someone got to be the admin for the project area or know about the ownership.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jun 16 '17, 6:30 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Product owner is usually a role in a project or team area. Ask the administrators of the project area/RTC Servers to assign the role to the new product owner.

Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Paul George (514) | answered Jun 16 '17, 12:08 p.m.

Ummm, just de-activate the account on JTS and assign the role to someone else on the Project Area admin page.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.