It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC client for Visual Studio and Udeploy integration

vikrant kamble (1323196) | asked May 20 '17, 11:29 a.m.

Hi All,
I want to integrate RTC with uDeploy using visual studio client. I am aware that this integration is possible using eclipse client i.e. We create new build definition in eclipse client and provide uDeploy details in "Post Build Deploy" tab.
I want to perform Same process using visual studio client.
It would be great If i get some pointers towards my problem statement.

As per my understanding we can only achieve this integration using eclipse client as there are not many options to do it using Visual Studio client, still would like to get clarification.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Lakshmi Narasimhan T V (4415) | answered May 22 '17, 8:58 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited May 22 '17, 9:01 a.m.

Creating/editing a build definition is not possible through the Web client or RTC client for Microsoft Visual Studio.
Please note that the integration is not specific to the client. Once the build definition is set up, you can request a build using the RTC client for Microsoft Visual Studio.  Since the build is processed by the Jazz Build Engine, it will work the same when requested from the Eclipse/VS or Web clients.

vikrant kamble selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.