It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to configure the iteration plan view?

Srikrishnan Srinivasan (6) | asked Sep 15 '09, 5:43 a.m.
Hi,

I'm using RTC v2.0 eclipse ide. I'm trying to customize the iteration plan view so that I can choose what work-item attributes I want to see when I open an iteration plan.
Is this feature available at all?

regards,
Kris

8 answers

permanent link
Michael Walker (99215201157) | answered Sep 15 '09, 2:53 p.m.
Hi,

I'm using RTC v2.0 eclipse ide. I'm trying to customize the iteration plan view so that I can choose what work-item attributes I want to see when I open an iteration plan.

regards,
Kris

Click on the Edit button on the right pane when you're viewing the Iteration Plan. Then click on the View Layout tab and from here you can move back and forth which fields you want displayed.

If it's a custom field you want displayed you need to open the Project Area and click on the Process Configuration tab. Then under Project Configuration - Configuration Data - Planning - Plan Atrributes you need to add these custom fields to the Attribute Mapping table.

permanent link
Srikrishnan Srinivasan (6) | answered Sep 16 '09, 1:20 a.m.
Hi,

regards,
Kris

Click on the Edit button on the right pane when you're viewing the Iteration Plan. Then click on the View Layout tab and from here you can move back and forth which fields you want displayed.

If it's a custom field you want displayed you need to open the Project Area and click on the Process Configuration tab. Then under Project Configuration - Configuration Data - Planning - Plan Atrributes you need to add these custom fields to the Attribute Mapping table.

Thank you Michael... I was not sure how to add additional attributes to the iteration plan view.. Your reply was spot on... thank you once again

permanent link
Vincent Huynh (14697) | answered Oct 07 '09, 11:49 a.m.
Hi There,

This post helped me out with customizing views!! Appreciate it!

I have another problem: I have customized the plan view in the Client (v2.0 eclipse) with various parameters (Due Date, Tag, Owner, etc..). But when I go into the web UI, some of these parameters do not show but display:

In my case, this occurring for the Due Date and Tag columns.

Would you know why this is happening?

Thank you in advance!

Vince-

permanent link
Michael Scharf (781) | answered Oct 08 '09, 7:06 a.m.
On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 17:53:01 +0200, vhuynh
<vhuynh> wrote:

Hi There,

I have another problem: I have customized
the plan view in the Client (v2.0 eclipse) with various parameters
(Due Date, Tag, Owner, etc..). But when I go into the web UI, some of
these parameters do not show but display:

Thank you in advance!

Vince-

This is bug 93936: Dates are not rendered correctly, which got fixed for
2.0.0.2 M2

--
MikeS
Jazz Agile Planning team

permanent link
Vincent Huynh (14697) | answered Dec 06 '09, 1:49 p.m.
On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 17:53:01 +0200, vhuynh
<vhuynh> wrote:

Hi There,

I have another problem: I have customized
the plan view in the Client (v2.0 eclipse) with various parameters
(Due Date, Tag, Owner, etc..). But when I go into the web UI, some of
these parameters do not show but display:

Thank you in advance!

Vince-

This is bug 93936: Dates are not rendered correctly, which got fixed for
2.0.0.2 M2

--
MikeS
Jazz Agile Planning team

Thanks Mike!

One more question :)

Is there a way to customize the View Layout for plans so that when I create multiple Team Release Plans (for instance), they all have the same view layouts? I have tried Duplicating the plan, but the views revert back to the default.
I have also tried modifying the Plan Modes in the process configuration, but was not able to successfully implement it.

Any advice/pointers would be very appreciated!

Thx,
Vince-

permanent link
Pranav Prakash (2196) | answered Jun 11 '10, 4:50 a.m.
Hi ,

I wanted to get the "Found In" filed to be added into the Iteration Plan view. For this I wanted to add the "Found In" value into the "Attribute Mapping" section of "Plan Attribute". But I am not able to see the Found In or Release parameter available in the List of Available values.

Can someone guide me how to add a value into this Attribute Mapping , or from where is this list getting populated.

Your quick help is very appreciated.

Regards

Pranav Prakash

permanent link
Pranav Prakash (2196) | answered Aug 23 '10, 7:01 a.m.
Hi ,

I wanted to get the "Found In" filed to be added into the Iteration Plan view. For this I wanted to add the "Found In" value into the "Attribute Mapping" section of "Plan Attribute". But I am not able to see the Found In or Release parameter available in the List of Available values.

Can someone guide me how to add a value into this Attribute Mapping , or from where is this list getting populated.

Your quick help is very appreciated.

Regards

Pranav Prakash

permanent link
Claire Sandbothe (4666) | answered Sep 07 '10, 2:40 p.m.
thanks! I needed this information and the instructions were perfect. Claire

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.