It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Which jobs should I run to see a new project created in CCM for JRS 6.0.3?

anup Gaur (1392444) | asked Apr 09 '17, 8:28 a.m.

I have created a new project a CCM using my custom template. I'm unable to see the project name in JRS in Choose Data > Limit the scope. I know if a leave the server overnight the DCC jobs will run and in the morning I will be able to see the project. 

But I need to create / edit my report right after the creation of the project. I have tried running the ODS and Data mart Jobs. 
I have tried "Run all data warehouse collection jobs". The project did appear, but after some time. 

Can somebody tell me which Job to run which is specifically for refreshing the project list?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Apr 10 '17, 4:18 a.m.

Hello Anup,

In 6.0.2 (and earlier): Data-Mart Data Collection > Jazz Foundation Services - Project Area.
In 6.0.3:
Data-Mart Data Collection > Jazz Foundation Services - Project Area (Part 1) and (Part 2).

Best Regards
Francesco Chiossi

anup Gaur selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
anup Gaur commented Apr 10 '17, 5:11 a.m.

Thanks a lot.

One other answer

permanent link
Darren Coffin (1823) | answered Apr 10 '17, 9:30 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Also note that just running the DCC jobs will not immediately make a new project appear in Report Builder.  After running the jobs, you should go into the Admin section of Report Builder, select your data source, and click on Refresh to refresh the metadata.

The reason the project appeared on its own after some time is that the metadata refreshes infrequently (once or twice a day, I believe) on its own.  But you can force it to refresh manually if you want it to show up sooner.

Comments
anup Gaur commented Apr 11 '17, 12:54 a.m.

This Tip is very useful. Just skipped my mind earlier for the list of Project Areas. I use to refresh the metadata only when adding custom attributes etc. Thanks.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.