It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Not able to generate requirement report if "modify an artifact of specific type in workflow state" is enabled in requirement project area

vikrant kamble (1323196) | asked Apr 05 '17, 1:46 a.m.

I have created lifecycle project from customized lifecycle process template. All the project areas i.e. CCM, RM and QM project areas are created from custom process template. QM and CCM project area are working without any problem. "modify an artifact of specific type in workflow state" permission is already enabled in RM project area and proper permissions are assigned to all the roles.
Problem with RM project area is that I can not generate report of requirement using JRS, where as report of workitem and testcases is generated. If workitem to requirement traceability is specified in JRS, report is not generated.

Where as for other requirement project area(created from custom process template), if "modify an artifact of specific type in workflow state" is not already enabled I can see the report of requirement.

I strongly believe there is some problem is generating requirement report because of "modify an artifact of specific type in workflow state" permission.

Please let me know if I am missing something.

One answer

permanent link
Ernest Mah (611) | answered Apr 05 '17, 9:58 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

vikrant, this sounds like a complex setup.  Data not flowing from RM into the Data warehouse would be considered a defect possibly from RM.  The workflow state is a new thing in RM and there may be issues related to data from workflow states affecting the requirement artifact itself.  Please open a problem report so more information can be collected and a resolution can be found.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.