It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Generate JRS report for initial requirement content and total baseline count of requirements

vikrant kamble (1323196) | asked Mar 05 '17, 8:29 a.m.
edited Mar 05 '17, 8:31 a.m.

I want to generate a JRS report to display initial content of requirement and total baseline count. 

What I mean here is, 
I have artifact in RM with title as "server response should be quick" in the initial stream.
Then I changed the artifact to "server response should be quick if active users are more" and baselined the project as baseline 1
Then again I changed the artifact to "server response should be quick if active users are more in peak hours" and baselined the project as baseline 2
Again artifact was changed to "server response should be quick for all servers", i did not baselined this change and it is on initial stream

Here I have made two baselines of project and latest content change of requirement lies on Initial stream
In the JRS report I want to see the initial value of requirement which is "server response should be quick" and baseline count as 2. I am using CLM version 6.0.2.
How can get these values into JRS report, any pointers/guidance would be greatly appreciated

One answer

permanent link
Ernest Mah (611) | answered Apr 05 '17, 11:03 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Data that is in LQE is the versions of artifacts selected by a stream or baseline.  The original title of "server response should be quick" is now "server response should be quick for all servers" in the initial stream.  You can't build a report that will show the original text since the version in the initial stream has been changed.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.