It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JRS "Advanced" option (SQL Query modification feature) under format results throwing error while accessing work item from graph.

viswanath janakiraman (81124) | asked Jan 30 '17, 5:10 a.m.

We are In JRS 6.0.2 and we use "Advanced" option (SQL Query modification feature) under format results section to build a report which is customized report. We are facing issue while accessing the work item from graph mode. it is not fetching the work item.

Query :

SELECT DISTINCT T1.TAGS,
       T1.REFERENCE_ID,
       T1.REQUEST_SEVERITY,
       T1.REQUEST_CATEGORY_NAME
FROM RIDW.VW_REQUEST T1
WHERE T1.PROJECT_ID = 68  AND
(  T1.REQUEST_TYPE = 'Defect' AND
  LOWER(T1.TAGS) LIKE '%*%'  ESCAPE '\'
) AND
(T1.ISSOFTDELETED = 0) AND
(T1.REQUEST_ID <> -1 AND T1.REQUEST_ID IS NOT NULL)

Error messageCRRGW5503E An unexpected response was received from the data source: ORA-00904: "RIDWVW_REQUESTURL1": invalid identifier 

But same query is working with traditional way of report building for other project id's.

Comments
Lily Wang commented Jan 30 '17, 6:51 p.m.

How did you modify the query in Advanced section?

The "RIDWVW_REQUESTURL1" is not a valid column. Did you use "RIDWVW_REQUESTURL1" or "URL" in the table or graph in the JRS report? 

viswanath janakiraman commented Jan 31 '17, 1:59 a.m. | edited Jan 31 '17, 2:14 a.m.

Hi Wang ,

Using convention type of report building we are able to fetch the work item from both graph mode and table mode. Then i have reused the same sql query of conventional report  with small modification on Project ID and tag label that was generated by conventional report building . For my new report of other project viewing workitem as table format working well but when i click the graph format it is not fetching the work item and throws an error.    

I didn't use any specific table or cloumn i just copy pasted the sql query from one report to new report with above said modification on project id and tag label.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.