It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CCM: CRJAZ2745W on diagnostic Services

Roland Müller (315) | asked Jan 13 '17, 3:56 a.m.

Since we migrated our Jazz Plattform to a new machine we are getting the above error when trying the diagnostics on the CCM Admin Website.

The CCM Log says:
WARN com.ibm.team.diagnostictests                        - com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: CRJAZ2745W Mehr als ein Testergebnis mit id=com.ibm.team.repository.service.diagnostics.database.internal.databaseDiagnostic. Doppelte Daten: [id=com.ibm.team.repository.service.diagnostics.database.internal.databaseDiagnostic, node=...., 

All Diagnostic Services are having the same error....

Can anybody help to clear the duplicate entries of the old machine?

Thanks in advance for your help...

Best Regards

Roland

Comments
Donald Nong commented Jan 13 '17, 4:08 a.m.

Duplicate? It should not be like that. Are you using a different URL after the migration? Have you done "server rename" if using a different URL?

Roland Müller commented Jan 13 '17, 6:12 a.m.

We did not change the url, just changed the port forewarding to the new machine.

But something went wrong before or after the server rename...

Donald Nong commented Jan 15 '17, 6:05 p.m.

It's still not clear. Does the the URL look exactly the same (including port number) before and after the migration? If not, you have changed the URL and a server rename has to be done to achieve this.

Roland Müller commented Jan 16 '17, 7:43 a.m.
Yes, the URL is still exactly the same (including the port number).Only the Hardware/Node_Name of the machine changed.
Meanwhile i detected the duplicate Entries of the Dignostic results for the old node_name. I archived those (using SQL) and now the warnings gone.
But one Problem still persists: When launching the backround diagnostic services in CCM (and only in CCM, all others are working fine), I get the following error:
CRJAZ1992E Die Aufgabe "com.ibm.team.scm.com.ibm.team.scm.corruptionRepair" konnte nicht ausgeführt werden und ist jetzt nicht mehr eingeplant. Fehlerdetails: "QueryByBlocks first sql statement: Select S.VAL_ENCODING, S.ITEM_VALUE From JAZZCCMDB.RPSTRTMSTT S Join JAZZCCMDB.RPSTRTMTPS T on T.ITEM_UUID = S.ITEM_UUID Where S.KEY_UUID IN (?, ?) Limit on number of statements exceeded."
Does anyone have an idea, how to solve this?

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 16 '17, 8:18 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I would consider to submit a PMR and work with support.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.