It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why does the asterik doesnot appear when an attribute is made mandatory through condition script?

Jazz Queries (111221) | asked Dec 19 '16, 8:14 a.m.
Hi,

I have put a condition  on making an attribute mandatory based on another attribute value from dropdown in certain state. The script executes on save and gives an error message on save. However the asterisk is not coming up, is it a tool limitation?

Cheers!

Comments
Donald Nong commented Jan 08 '17, 8:09 p.m.

I can only guess that your script works on the server side (hence the error message on save) but not the client side. You'd better do some debugging in the browser to find out why.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jan 05 '17, 4:59 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The question unfortunately lacks the most basic information as well. Please see How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers? to improve your questions.

I have always managed to see the asterisk. Dependent on the client you wan to try CTRL+F5, or other ways to make sure to refresh the information.

I would suggest to contact support, note, they will ask the questions from the link above as well.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.