It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Test Scripts, TCERs and Test Case Results created by a user that has been deleted won't open

Ben Sharples (812959) | asked Dec 06 '16, 5:10 p.m.
In a Jazz database our user list is linked to our LDAP server.

I have just had a problem appear in RQM where Test Scripts, TCERs and Test Case Results that were originally created by a user that has now left the business and their profile deleted from LDAP are now not able to be accessed.

This also cause the browse functions from the main menu to throw errors and not show the list of items if one of those that would be displayed had been created by said user.

How do I solve this?

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Dec 06 '16, 6:37 p.m.
Hi, Ben

Was the said user removed from the member of the project area and archived from the user list?
I guess that should be done first as the user would still stay in jts even though LDAP profile was deleted.

Comments
Paul Slauenwhite commented Dec 15 '16, 7:51 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Correct.  However, if the errors are not meaningful (e.g. includes the cause and possible solution(s)), I would suggest you open a PMR to improve the error reporting in this scenario.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.