It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ReadOnly export of data from Rational Tools into HP ALM using IBM's adapaters possible?

Stefan Gergely (134) | asked Nov 28 '16, 10:16 a.m.
edited Nov 30 '16, 6:58 a.m. by Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12)
Team,
as I already know, there exist several adapters which allow synchronization between IBM Rational tools (e.g. Rational Team Concert or Rational DOORS Next Generation) and other tools, e.g. HP ALM or JIRA. What I would like to know now is whether there is the possibility to set up the functionality of the available adapter(s) from IBM's side that on HP ALM's side only ReadOnly mode can be used? With other words, I would need a solution which will ensure that our data will be only "exported" into HP ALM tool which is used on the client's side, i.e. modification of data stored on our IBM's side by client would be not possible.

If such a set up of adapters is not possible do we have some other solution how to automatically export data from Rational environment to the client's HP ALM tool to be processed by the client just in ReadOnly mode?

Thank for your answer!

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.