It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can we generate TCER execution status report based on Test Environments in a iteration

Rao Shines (15945162) | asked Nov 04 '16, 3:23 a.m.
 We have TCER's executed in multiple environments in a test schedule/iteration and is there a way to generate a test case execution status for each environment in a iteration?

We are using RQM version 5.0.2 as part of CALM along with RTC and DNG. Any help in this regard is highly helpful.

Thanks in Advance.

Comments
Lily Wang commented Nov 08 '16, 12:33 a.m.

My understanding is if you run a test case in multiple environments, you need to create multiple TCERs per environment.

Your question doesn't make sense. You should not have a TCER executed in multiple environments.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Nov 09 '16, 6:56 p.m.
Hi, Teja

There is no built-in widget to achieve what you want. The closest one is going to TCER view and including Test Environment and Last Result as display setting so that you can see which TCER under what test environment has what result(only the last result will be showing there). You can filter the result for sure, you can also save to a view and add to dashboard.

If you are with v6.0.2 (and future version), Report Builder(JRS) can help. In this version, Test Environment is added to the data warehouse and you can now see test environment as a parameter when you build a report against TCER and its status.

Thanks
Rao Shines selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Rao Shines (15945162) | answered Nov 09 '16, 6:15 a.m.
 I think my question was confusing, we have separate TCER created for each environment, we are looking at is there is a widget/ view I can pull out a report of execution status of TCER's keeping my environment as a parameter.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.