It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQMURLUtility-6.0.2 is missing the source ('src') folder as of 2016-10-10

David Babuder (1539) | asked Oct 10 '16, 12:07 p.m.
Downloaded the RQM URL Utility for 6.0.2, and needed to compare to 6.0.0 version as I had made some enhancements to the tool; however, the src folder is not in the 6.0.2 jar file (or anywhere else that I could find in the downloaded .zip file)

Accepted answer

permanent link
Dainer Zavala (16) | answered Oct 12 '16, 1:19 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello David, as you said the 602 does not contains the src folder but you can download it from any 603 milestone build and you will be able to see the content, it should give you the same result in your comparison. To be more accurate, try the 603 M1
David Babuder selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
David Babuder commented Oct 12 '16, 2:57 p.m.

Dainer:

Just to be certain: Are you saying that "there is no API change that could impact the RQM URL Utility from 6.0.2 to 6.0.3M1, therefore the source code would be identical"?

Dainer Zavala commented Oct 12 '16, 5:21 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

David, as far I can see in the code compare, then the answer is yes, the 602 vs 603 M1 has not suffer API changes so far and then if you take the src code of 603 M1, that will be the same as 602 GA, this since is the first milestone after 602 which has no changes so far at that point.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.