It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Which information in the data warehouse can be used to get the Last Modified Date in an RQM project using BIRT?

Maria Amalan (784164) | asked Oct 10 '16, 7:40 a.m.
edited Oct 11 '16, 10:54 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)
I am using BIRT reports to extract the project area and the last modified date using the following schema:
Snapshot: LIVE_SNAPSHOT
Table Name: com.ibm.rqm.deployment.Project
Columns: projectArea.name & projectArea.modified

The last modified date is giving the date when any kind of change is done, which means even server side updates. I want to know when any test artifact was modified. Can anyone help me with the table name and column name for this?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Oct 12 '16, 3:07 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Maria,

Unfortunately there is no support for custom RQM BIRT reports, so there is not much detail I can give you.  Since you mentioned 'data warehouse' in the title, I assume you want to get your data from there.  If that's the case, then instead of using the LIVE_SNAPSHOT, use the PLANNING_SNAPSHOT and look for the tables whose name starts with 'REMOTE'.  For instance, if you want to see the last modified data of the test cases stored in the data warehouse, you would use the field TESTCASE_MODIFIED from the table REMOTE_TESTCASE_DIMENSION.  I hope this helps.

Thank you,
Clara Forero
Maria Amalan selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Maria Amalan commented Oct 13 '16, 7:16 a.m.

Clara, I have another question in addition to the above three. When I run the report in production, I am getting the following error. What can be done about this? Please help. I realize there are too many records in the table therefore, seeing this error. But is there a solution for this?

org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.OdaException: Maximum record count exceeded

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.