Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

Where can I find procedures for\\ hostserver\server\conf\admin\admin*.properties?

Where can I find procedures for transferring - 1. \\ hostserver\server\conf\admin\admin*.properties?

2. \\ hostserver\server\conf\rm\fronting.properties ?

3. \\ hostserver\server\conf\rm\friendsconfig.rdf ? - to a new server

I'm in the process of doing a name change from one server to another and I cannot find these files.

Currently using CLM 5.0.2.  Windows server 2012 OS

0 votes



One answer

Permanent link
When I did some move/rename I was handed ( via scp [ secure copy ] ) the whole conf directory as an archive file.  I just restored the files under the appropriate location.  

I *think* that admin application went away between v4 and v5.   The last upgrade I did ( 5.0.2 to 6.0.2 ) left the fronting.properties and friendsconfig.rdf in the OLD location.

e.g.
$ find /CLM502 -name "*.rdf"
/CLM502/jts03/server/conf/rm/friendsconfig.rdf
/CLM502/jts04/server/conf/rm/friendsconfig.rdf
/CLM502/jts05/server/conf/rm/friendsconfig.rdf
$ find /CLM602/ -name "*.rdf"
$

I don't find fronting.properties in either 5.0.2 or 6.0.2 location

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details
× 7,623
× 6,180

Question asked: Aug 29 '16, 4:06 p.m.

Question was seen: 4,386 times

Last updated: Aug 30 '16, 4:27 p.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm