It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJZS5758E JFS Index Error in RM Application , CLM 5.0.2

Salman Shaikh (23413875) | asked Aug 14 '16, 6:56 a.m.
Does anybody faced JFS Index issue in RM, Due to the error i am unable to open RDNG Projects. I am getting below error
ERRORS:
   CRJZS5758E The information in the index for private applications might be incorrect because the timestamp (2013-10-11T14:54:45.712Z) of the "triple live" index is ahead of the timestamp (2013-10-11T14:14:54.152Z) of the database. Stop the server and either restore the index that corresponds to the database or run the following command: "repotools-rm -reindex" to recover the correct index. For more details, open the help system and search for CRJZS5758E.
   CRJZS5758E The information in the index for private applications might be incorrect because the timestamp (2013-10-11T14:54:45.712Z) of the "text live" index is ahead of the timestamp (2013-10-11T14:14:54.152Z) of the database. Stop the server and either restore the index that corresponds to the database or run the following command: "repotools-rm -reindex" to recover the correct index. For more details, open the help system and search for CRJZS5758E.

So As I understand what I need to do is to rebuild the index by following the actions
Wile running repotools-rm -reindex all command i am getting following error
Loading configuration from "file:teamserver.properties".
CRJAZ1093I Service failed to activate.
CRJAZ0520I Failed to create the connection pool.
The server is running - The connectionPoolService is locked by another Process.

2 answers

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k614) | answered Aug 14 '16, 7:56 p.m.
The command requires the server to be stopped. Otherwise you will get the said error.
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_5.0.2/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/r_repotools_reindex.html

The index error that you got is usually caused by restoring a database backup without the associated index backup.

Comments
Salman Shaikh commented Aug 15 '16, 2:56 a.m. | edited Aug 16 '16, 8:23 p.m.

But in my case i am using db connections via WebSphere Application server Data Sources , means i am creating J2EE connection in JTS Setup.
If i stop the server repotools will not be able to communicate with the DB.

I have also found this on forum : https://jazz.net/forum/questions/114234/crjaz0527i-failed-to-lookup-datasource-when-running-repotools-with-a-j2ee-data-source

Donald Nong commented Aug 15 '16, 3:06 a.m.

In this case, you will have to follow the workaround mentioned in the other post. Still, you need to stop the server for repotools to run.

permanent link
Rakesh S (39113) | answered Jul 31 '19, 6:20 a.m.

Even i also encountered the below error in the RM Diagnostics Page after the upgrade from 6.0.6 to 6.0.6.1

CRJZS5758E The information in the index for private applications might be incorrect because the time stamp of the triple live index, 2019-07-19T11:15:44.610Z, is ahead of the time stamp of the database, 2019-07-01T10:09:26.481Z. Stop the server and either restore the index that corresponds to the database or recover the correct index by running this command: "repotools-rm -reindex all".

Running the repotools-rm -reindex all against the RM application resolved the issue.

https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/ <wbr> index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.jaz <wbr> z.install.doc%2Ftopics%2Fr_rep <wbr> otools_reindex.html

Usually if the time stamp of the DB backup and indices backup matches, then reindex is not required. In this caseĀ database's time stamp is different than the index.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.