It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Synchronization of Attribute Values bet Reqpro and RRC

kathleen koh (612169) | asked Aug 20 '09, 11:59 p.m.
Hi,

The customer has managed a requirement defined in RRC into RequisitePro. In RRC, the customer has also updated the attributes and the attribute values are also reflected in RequisitePro.

Subsequently, one of the attribute value is changed and updated in RequisitePro. Question, is there anyway which we can ensure that the updated attribute value is reflected in RRC as well?

If yes, appreciate your advice on the steps on we can go about synchronizing the attributes values between Reqpro and RRC.If not, may i know what is the recommended best practices for update of attribute value between RRC and RequisitePro.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Kathleen

2 answers

permanent link
Stef van Dijk (2.0k179) | answered Aug 21 '09, 10:29 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you specified in the connection that it is to both push and pull changes (two checkboxes), it should be updating back in RRC automatically (albeit with a small time delay).
What version of the RRC client and server are you using?

permanent link
kathleen koh (612169) | answered Aug 24 '09, 1:10 p.m.
If you specified in the connection that it is to both push and pull changes (two checkboxes), it should be updating back in RRC automatically (albeit with a small time delay).
What version of the RRC client and server are you using?

I am using RRC client v1.0.0.1 and RRC server v1.0.0.1.

I cant recall about the 2 checkboxes. I will try again and feedback. Thank you.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.