It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

IBM RTC 6 ccm how can I see all change set dependencies?

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013130258) | asked Aug 11 '16, 3:00 p.m.
edited Aug 11 '16, 11:22 p.m. by David Lafreniere (4.8k7)
 Hello, 
I want to deliver a change set from one stream to other stream, but I'm getting an error:

"Delivering these changes would introduce gaps in the stream. You are trying to deliver a subset of the outgoing change sets but they need to be delivered together because of dependencies between them.". 

I would like to see all these dependencies because I don't want to move everything to the next stream. 

Thank you. 

Accepted answer

permanent link
David Lafreniere (4.8k7) | answered Aug 11 '16, 11:25 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
You can create a repository workspace that has the exact contents of the stream. You can then try to accept that one change set you are trying to deliver (either accept it from a work item, or change the flow target to that repository workspace and try to accept it from there). You will get a warning dialog saying that you can't accept this change set without also accepting the change sets in the gap. The dialog will list all the required change sets, allowing you to accept those as well. Once done, you can deliver those change sets to the stream as desired.
Michael Valenta selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Aug 12 '16, 2:41 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.