It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Getting a change set for a stream and baseline with plain Java

Lars Fockele (22179) | asked Nov 19 '13, 12:17 p.m.
retagged Dec 16 '13, 5:49 p.m. by David Lafreniere (4.8k7)
Hi,

I'm trying to get all change sets for a specific component baseline in a defined stream, but I found no way to to it.

What I want to do:
  • Going through a project area
  • Get all streams (with some conditions...) and do for each stream:
    • Find a defined component inside this stream. If found ->
    • Get all baselines of the component and do for each baselines:
      • Look, if there is a specific change set in the baseline

I'm able to get all change sets for a component baseline, but then I've no idea, in which stream it is.
I'm able to get all change sets for a stream, but then I've no reference to the baseline.

For both I took the setContext function, but I suspect, that I can't use it two times, if I do it in the way below, the program only takes the last setContext criteria:

IChangeSetSearchCriteria changeSetSearchCriteria = IChangeSetSearchCriteria.FACTORY.newInstance();
                                            changeSetSearchCriteria.setComponent(comps.get(j));   

changeSetSearchCriteria.setContext(streamHandle);
                                            changeSetSearchCriteria.setContext(baselineHandle);

List<IChangeSetHandle> changeSetHandles = wm.findChangeSets(changeSetSearchCriteria,  IWorkspaceManager.MAX_QUERY_SIZE, null);

Do you have an idea, how to solve it?

Thanks in advance,
Lars

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Nov 20 '13, 3:12 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.