It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to load custom report in project dashboard widget

Parveen Patel (77125) | asked Aug 04 '16, 6:57 a.m.

Hi,

I am using CLM 6.0.1 and I have created custom report in JFS. I have set it as public.

As reference to this question on forum: https://jazz.net/forum/questions/218496/custom-report-in-dashboard-widget

I am able to get report widget of my custom report in Report Builder catalog, but when I add that widget into dashboard it stuck at that point and unable to load report on dashboard.

There is no error message,only loading page is displayed on dashboard.

Please guide me on this, if we need to do any configuration settings to display custom report on dashboard.

Thanks in advance !!!

One answer

permanent link
Iyyappan Chandran (11) | answered Aug 04 '16, 7:12 a.m.
you can able to load all the projects in WEB UI? let me know, this dashboard issue in all the projects? have you try to restart the WAS services with clearing the WAS temp? post the jts.log file.

Comments
Parveen Patel commented Aug 05 '16, 6:45 a.m.

Hi lyyappan Chandran,

We have installed CLM on tomcat server and we will able to load all the projects in Web UI.

I have tried using Lifecycle Example Project : JKE Banking, where It will load the reports in dashboard successfully.

Kindly guide me if we need to do any configuration settings for tomcat server to resolve this issue.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.