It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Create Customized UI for RQM

Dibyalok Awadhesh (115) | asked Jul 28 '16, 7:37 a.m.
 Hi All, 

I was reading the link 
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/WebUITheming 
where they have explained how to add or customize UI elements using the THEME option in RQM, but the example here adds UI customization in the entire RQM screens, What I wanted to do was build specific UI action buttons on few pages, like Test Plan, test Script, etc.

Can this be done using Themes? If not, Could you please suggest a way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted answer

permanent link
paul chu (59411) | answered Jul 28 '16, 10:53 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Web UI Theming is a feature of the Jazz Team server.  The capability is only to add display elements above the banner and the footer of all pages.  There is no support to manipulate the functionality of RQM, the contents of the pages.

If there is feature missing in RQM, please submit an enhancement request.  You can enter enhancement requests here: IBM RFE Community
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Anuraj Kurup commented Jul 29 '16, 1:37 a.m. | edited Dec 21 '16, 12:07 p.m.

So this cant be applied to a specific page?

paul chu commented Aug 02 '16, 10:19 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Correct, this JTS feature applied to all pages not any specific page.

Anuraj Kurup commented Aug 03 '16, 2:17 a.m.

What if I write a code to render the custom html based on URL mapping, so that it is visible only on a specific URL using JavaScrpit?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.