It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] [Resolved and Close]How to create a query filter related links with other project area workitmes?

Li Jia Jia (5173) | asked Jul 24 '16, 12:09 p.m.
closed Jul 24 '16, 2:01 p.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)
Currently the work item has a customized attribute which type is work item list. User may select other project area's work item for this attribute.
And now user wants to create a query which has a filter for this work item list attribute, but in the query editor, the condition of this work item list attribute can only select self project area's work item but not select other project area's work item.
How to fill full such requirement?
I searched this story https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=94575, but I still can not use RTC eclipse client for work around and neither API...
Any one can give more details?

The question has been closed for the following reason: "The question is answered, right answer was accepted" by rschoon Jul 24 '16, 2:01 p.m.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Li Jia Jia (5173) | answered Jul 24 '16, 12:25 p.m.
I tried RTC Eclipse Client again, and find the Eclipse Client can select other project area's work item in the condition of customized link type. Close this question.
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer