Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

Can not create TER and mark TER in batch in RQM

In RQM I can not create the test execution records for the test cases in a test suite,only can create test execution record one by one. And also I can not mark the execution records in batch. Is there any workaround on this issue in RQM?
Thank you very much.

0 votes



2 answers

Permanent link
I can only add a rich text field at the left item in testcase. Is it a way that I can design the radio button and check box in my customizing field?

0 votes


Permanent link
In RQM i only can review/approve test case one by one. Is there a solution that i can review/approve testcases in batch?

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details

Question asked: Aug 19 '09, 3:01 a.m.

Question was seen: 8,372 times

Last updated: Aug 19 '09, 3:01 a.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm