It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to access the project I created

Scott Ankrum (25313) | asked Jun 27 '16, 10:54 a.m.
I created a DOORS Next Gen project a few months ago.  Now, when I sign in, I see only an option to create a project.  I don't see how to access the project I created. If I select the create option, it says that project already exists.  How do I get out of this?  Must I wait until the new version wipes out all projects in late July?

3 answers

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Jun 27 '16, 11:07 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Are you referring to a sandbox created here on Jazz.net?  If so, look for the original email you received with link(s) to your sandbox.

Comments
Scott Ankrum commented Jun 27 '16, 1:14 p.m.

I found the original message with the link to my sandbox.  Then got me this error message.

ID CRRRW7553E  A message that was received from the server indicates an error with no specific handler.

URL: https://jazz.net/sandbox02-rm/vvcdefaultprojectconfiguration?accept=*&private=true&resourceContext=https%3A%2F%2Fjazz.net%2Fsandbox02-rm%2Fprocess%2Fproject-areas%2F_YOYTEmLiEeW38--RgA1WEw

Error 400: Bad Request

Propagated exception; original message [BadRequestException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.BadRequestException] 

permanent link
Scott Ankrum (25313) | answered Jun 27 '16, 11:17 a.m.

Thanks.  That almost worked.  I found the original message with the link to my sandbox.  That got me this error message. 

permanent link
Doug Ishigaki (6612) | answered Jun 27 '16, 3:28 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you created your project before April 22, 2016, your project no longer exists since it was created during the previous Cloud Trial Cycle which ended on April 22nd, 2016.

If you created your project after April 25th, please provide the name of your project you specified for the "Create Project" and I will check.

Cloud Trial FAQ.
Cloud Trial Schedules

Comments
Scott Ankrum commented Jun 27 '16, 3:56 p.m.

I found the answer to be to create a project with a different name than the one I had before.  It seems that, although the projects were deleted after April 22, the names rename and cannot be reused.

Thanks for the help.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.