It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Help with RTC and UCR integration

Regiany Almeida (112) | asked May 18 '16, 4:16 p.m.
edited May 20 '16, 9:58 a.m.
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to integrate Urbancode Release with RTC and this is the third path I go to try solve this problem.
I've follow the tutorials at Knowledge Center and as result I can ping the server correctly but when I check the authorization (that uses a user login and a password) appears the following authentication error:
Caught: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.urbancode.urelease.plugin.util.BulkClassLoader.getListAllFiles(BulkClassLoader.java:58)
at com.urbancode.urelease.plugin.util.BulkClassLoader.addAllFiles(BulkClassLoader.java:34)
at com.urbancode.urelease.plugin.util.BulkClassLoader$addAllFiles.call(Unknown Source)
at RTCClientCheckConnection.run(RTCClientCheckConnection.groovy:26)

I've ping the RTC server and the connection is okay:

Ping the RTC Server
URL:https://igartc03.swg.usma.ibm.com/jazz
Login:rnalm
The connection was successful
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connection Successful
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that I reach out for my contact at UCR Support, but they couldn't solve this and they referred me to RTC server support. So, I've opened a ticket but they couldn't help me too and suggest me to look for help here on jazz forum. There is someone who has any idea of how to solve this?

Thanks,
Regiany.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented May 19 '16, 2:00 a.m. | edited May 19 '16, 2:00 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This question does not contain any information that would allow anyone to help. Please consider reading How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers? and provide minimal information such as versions and error messages. Usually support would request logs too.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.