It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ERROR: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=0

man fire (7111210) | asked Aug 12 '09, 8:37 p.m.
Hi RTC team,

Can someone help me with error?Does anybody have experience with this?Everytime build engine tries to fetch files, it errors out.I believe its due to lack of memeory space.Comments? Any help would appreciated.Thanks.

com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.SourceControlUtility$2: Status ERROR: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=0 There were errors during download. It is recommended that components be reloaded. The reload will be incremental, loading only the missing items. You can further reduce the reload time by reloading just the projects out of sync. null children=[Status ERROR: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=0 Failed to download app - RSA.launch com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.TeamServiceException: CRJAZ0098I The com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.IDirectWritingContentService{/jazz/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.IDirectWritingContentService} service failed. The server returned the http error 500 (Internal Server Error).

at com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.SourceControlUtility.updateFileCopyArea(SourceControlUtility.java:285)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.preBuild(JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.java:152)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.BuildLoop.invokePreBuildParticipants(BuildLoop.java:574)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.BuildLoop$2.run(BuildLoop.java:430)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:810)

8 answers

permanent link
John Reysa (8876) | answered Nov 10 '10, 11:25 a.m.
The local filesystem was not full on the build engine or the server.
We restarted the server which had been running for 5 months and the problem went away. One other thing that may have happened was having duplicate build engine processes (with the same name) running on a single system. Things are running ok again.

permanent link
Sylvain Dulude (1111) | answered Oct 04 '12, 9:43 a.m.
 Do you know if somebody have the solution for this issue.

Thanks.

permanent link
Jean-Michel Lemieux (2.5k11) | answered Aug 13 '09, 10:50 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Can you open a defect with the contents of the server log as well, and
possibly the entire stack trace. Open it against the Source Control team
and they will investigate. Don't forget to include the RTC version and
platform you are using
Jean-Michel

On 8/12/2009 8:37 PM, manonfire wrote:
Hi RTC team,

Can someone help me with error?Does anybody have experience with
this?Everytime build engine tries to fetch files, it errors out.I
believe its due to lack of memeory space.Comments? Any help would
appreciated.Thanks.

com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.SourceControlUtility$2: Status ERROR:
com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=0 There were errors during
download. It is recommended that components be reloaded. The reload
will be incremental, loading only the missing items. You can further
reduce the reload time by reloading just the projects out of sync.
null children=

permanent link
Maciej Zasada (6) | answered Aug 24 '09, 10:47 a.m.
Hi,

we're having the same problem as you had. Almost every time build engine tries to fetch files from database, it gets an error:

ERROR: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=0 There were errors during download.

Our RTC version is 2.0 (I20090618-1753). Did someone solve this problem, or should I open this as a defect as well?

Full stack trace:
com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.SourceControlUtility$2: Status ERROR: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=0 There were errors during download. It is recommended that components be reloaded. The reload will be incremental, loading only the missing items. You can further reduce the reload time by reloading just the projects out of sync. null children=
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.SourceControlUtility.updateFileCopyArea(SourceControlUtility.java:370)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.preBuild(JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.java:183)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.BuildLoop.invokePreBuildParticipants(BuildLoop.java:628)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.BuildLoop$2.run(BuildLoop.java:466)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:735)

permanent link
Enrique Gaona (13462426) | answered Aug 26 '09, 5:07 p.m.
Hi,
I'm also getting the same error. RTC is Version: 2.0, Build id: I20090618-1753. The build server is running on RHEL 4.4.

Here's the full text from the build log:

2009-08-26 14:26:46 running on host: ausbuildvm02.bto.ibm.com
2009-08-26 14:26:46 Should build occur?
2009-08-26 14:26:46 Yes: Always build a user initiated request.
2009-08-26 14:26:47 Invoking pre-build participant "com.ibm.team.build.jazzscm"
Accepting changes into workspace "CCP Mainline Stream Workspace" ...
Fetching files to fetch destination "/build/RTC" ...
com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.SourceControlUtility$2: Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=2 Loading the directories in the file system would overwrite/remove existing directories. null children= (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 WDP BSS Subsystem Component Models (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 WDP BSS High Level Architecture (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 mod_ipfilter (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 WebIDJars (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 CCP (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 EAISTS (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 CCP R1 Test Cases (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 DataStage (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 EAISTSEAR (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 test_fvt (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 wdp_bss (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 CCPUnitTest (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 documents (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 wdp_bssview (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 wdp_workflow (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 Storage Cloud ODS (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 build_automation (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 org.json (already loaded) null Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=334 provisioning_endpoint (already loaded) null]
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.SourceControlUtility.updateFileCopyArea(SourceControlUtility.java:370)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.preBuild(JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.java:183)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.BuildLoop.invokePreBuildParticipants(BuildLoop.java:628)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.BuildLoop$2.run(BuildLoop.java:466)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:810)
Contains: CCPUtil (already loaded)
Contains: WDP BSS Subsystem Component Models (already loaded)
Contains: WDP BSS High Level Architecture (already loaded)
Contains: mod_ipfilter (already loaded)
Contains: WebIDJars (already loaded)
Contains: CCP (already loaded)
Contains: EAISTS (already loaded)
Contains: CCP R1 Test Cases (already loaded)
Contains: DataStage (already loaded)
Contains: EAISTSEAR (already loaded)
Contains: test_fvt (already loaded)
Contains: wdp_bss (already loaded)
Contains: CCPUnitTest (already loaded)
Contains: documents (already loaded)
Contains: wdp_bssview (already loaded)
Contains: wdp_workflow (already loaded)
Contains: Storage Cloud ODS (already loaded)
Contains: build_automation (already loaded)
Contains: org.json (already loaded)
Contains: provisioning_endpoint (already loaded)

I deleted all the files and directories under the build directory and restarted the build, but that did not make any difference.

permanent link
Hui Bin Shi (26) | answered Nov 29 '09, 10:23 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Any updates?
I also have this issue

Hi RTC team,

Can someone help me with error?Does anybody have experience with this?Everytime build engine tries to fetch files, it errors out.I believe its due to lack of memeory space.Comments? Any help would appreciated.Thanks.

com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.SourceControlUtility$2: Status ERROR: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=0 There were errors during download. It is recommended that components be reloaded. The reload will be incremental, loading only the missing items. You can further reduce the reload time by reloading just the projects out of sync. null children=

permanent link
jia tao (51153) | answered Mar 04 '10, 2:33 a.m.
Hi RTC team,

Hi,all

I also have this issue.

Who can help me??

permanent link
John Reysa (8876) | answered Nov 09 '10, 6:08 p.m.
I am seeing the same problem. Did anyone find a fix to this?
Client version: Version: 2.0.0.2, Build id: I20091211-0451
Build engine: Version 2.0.2 Fix Pack 5

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.