It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can't find option to invite team members in jazz.net sandbox environment

Soniya Ahuja (1313) | asked May 11 '16, 5:54 p.m.
Hello

I have tried exploring this forum, the help guide, all options present in the administration section of all 3 tools of CLM in the cloud over jazz.net and I could not find the option to send out email invitations. Could someone please point me in the right direction? All I can see is the Permissions section which only allows me to add existing sandbox users and even with that I can't see the text that I need to input in the RTC client for Eclipse to accept team invitation and get access to the project area via Eclipse.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k614) | answered May 11 '16, 10:09 p.m.
It works for me. I just created a new sandbox project and could see the option.

Right after the projects are created, there should be an option showing you the necessary information for RTC Eclipse client.

If you overlook/skip that, you still have the option in the Manage this Project Area page.

Soniya Ahuja selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Soniya Ahuja commented May 12 '16, 4:48 a.m.

Hello. Thanks. The members area is exactly what I am unable to find. Here's a screenshot of what I see when I am in the Manage Project Area. Please let me know where to navigate

http://prntscr.com/b33cer

Sorry about the link... I can't upload any image to the forum until I reach some reputation level (60 I guess)

In fact I can't even create a new project area or life cycle project. When I checked my profile, I just have JazzUser privileges and I keep getting errors stating that I need JazzAdmin privileges. Not sure how to secure these or if these are needed for adding users. I definitely need admin rights for project though.

Donald Nong commented May 12 '16, 5:19 a.m.

The "Members" section should be just under the Process Sharing section - it's just got cut off in your screenshot.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.