It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

TestScript from type Command Line not showing in RPE Publication

Andreas Staege (132) | asked Apr 28 '16, 4:15 a.m.
hello, i'm quite new to RPE. I'm already able to to list all Testscripts in a Testcase, but recently RPE refuses to list the Testscripts that are marked as of 'Command Line'-type and not 'manual'-type.
Meaning, in a container rest doesnt even find any 'testcase/testscript/href' to use for URI, only these of manual testscripts.
So any idea why this happens? is it because of the command line type? or have i overseen something else? tried google and searching in here, but found nothing..
thx in advance!

I'm using RPE Document Studio:
Version 1.3.0
Build 20101203

Accepted answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Apr 28 '16, 5:54 a.m.
edited Apr 28 '16, 7:34 a.m.
You can use "remotescript" resource to get 'Command Line' type testscripts.
https://server:port/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/<projectAlias>/remotescript?abbreviate=false

In RPE, you can use testcase/remotescript query to get command line testscripts for a testcase.
Andreas Staege selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Andreas Staege commented Apr 28 '16, 7:11 a.m. | edited Apr 28 '16, 7:12 a.m.

thanks for that first remotescript resource advice, thats good to know.

but the second advice, with 'testcase/testscript' query, doesnt work in my RPE. but this is the way i need it.
it is still only listing the manual testscripts.

Subramanya Prasad Pilar commented Apr 28 '16, 7:33 a.m.

My mistake. Please read it as
In RPE, you can use testcase/remotescript query to get command line testscripts for a testcase.

One other answer

permanent link
Andreas Staege (132) | answered Apr 28 '16, 8:22 a.m.
got the solution! actually a 'command-line-testscript' turns out to be a 'remotescript' by then, so got them over 'testcase/remotescript' query..

thanks for that 'remotescript' hint!

Comments
Subramanya Prasad Pilar commented Apr 28 '16, 1:17 p.m.

Looks like you did not see my answer after correction. :) There was a similar question asked through mail earlier and I had to try that in RPE.

Andreas Staege commented Apr 29 '16, 4:28 a.m.

now it makes sense ;)
thank you for your advice!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.