Customizing "Create Link" form in DNG?
I'm submitting this rather than doing some research since I am running late to get out the door and hoping that someone else has run into this situation before I get back to this customer site.
Situation:
Customer wants to create links from within DNG to PCRs in RTC. As part of that she would like to create a new PCR artifact. Unfortunately, there are a lot of required fields that are not even listed in the form for artifact creation.
Dilemma:
In RTC I would just open up Eclipse and make the necessary changes to the form but this particular form isn't available and I haven't gone deep enough into DNG to figure out how to make these types of changes or if it is even readily available for editing.
Question:
Is there a form customization ability within DNG and, if so, could someone point me to a resource that I could leverage when I get back to this customer site?
All the best,
-michael
Accepted answer
This should be done within RTC. Each work item type has four editor presentations. In your case, the Lightweight Work Item Creation Dialog should be used, and you should modify this editor.
Correction: it should have been the inline editor.
Correction: it should have been the inline editor.